vendredi 25 mars 2016

"Dream 14/03/2016"

Narration of the dream:

Dream in three flashes:

Flash 1:
I'm in a large office, my office, it's quite luxurious, with wood paneling and artworks line the walls. I am with my wife and my father, we are all three standing conflict broke out between the three of us: I understand nothing, and don't understand its origin, unable to do more, I quit them all both and I leave the office, by slamming the door ...

Flash 2:
We are again all three, but this time on the back deck of my monohull. I'm at the bar. Again, a conflict breaks out, the same situation as in the office, they shout loudly, unable to do more I hang myself and clenches myself on the bar.

Flash 3:
I'm on my monohull, I'm alone, I'm at the bar. I browse the Hong Kong archipelago, I sail between the Saïkun islands. The sea is a little training, I sail close to the wind. It is good. The sky is blue and covered gradually mist. I stare at the horizon, I have a feeling of inner peace, I have a feeling of total control of my destiny, I sense myself as a master, assured and deeply happy!
I fixed the horizon, mist mask gradually ...
I put the bar toward the horizon, I sit an arm on the rail and the other on the bar, I am at peace.

End

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire