jeudi 31 mars 2016

"Dream 31/03/2016"

Flash 1:
I'm in a bar. The evening went well. I met a woman 20 years younger than me, she's a brunette with big eyes. We converse, very quickly we develop a very strong intimacy, we fall in love with each other on fusional way ...

Flash 2:
I'm with her, we unload boxes from a vans, we go up to the second floor in a two rooms apartment. I think it's situated in a European city. We are happy, we kiss each others in the stairs. We meet neighbors that are launching accusing and terrible looks to us. Shocked, we lock ourselves in our new apartment with a key double turn. We make love like crazy for the rest of the day and night. She had several orgasms, she made a lot of noise, it's my pleasure and my joy ...
The next day we go out to eat breakfast in a cafe. Dozens of neighbors on the stairs are online, and we are alder alley of shame. We go out in the street, people we meet look askance us and mutter things about us ...
We're taking a table at a terrace, it's the same.

Flash 3:
We're on a beach with friends in an archipelago of small islands. We decide to take a short hike on the crest of the rounded rocks of the islands and to go from one to the other as well. On top of these rocks, a path is traced and little bridges are linking the islands ...
We finally cross a wood, I lose her, I also lost friends, I lost myself. I keep walking and find myself on a very high peak without power down or advanced. I'm stuck and dizzy. I hear voices, I turn, I see a friend behind me holds out his hand, I take it. Against bottom I see my sweet, she looks panicked. I'm loaded like a mule with all the bales from the group, I descend with difficulty and finally arrived at the round rock of our departure. I overhangs, as well as friends. I'm standing a little ashamed of myself lost on a small territory. My love yell at me, she's furious that I have lost myself, call me a loser, unable to ...
I tremble, I end up slipping and falling on her ...

End!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire