vendredi 25 mars 2016

"Dream 18/03/2016"

Dream narration :
We are in Guadeloupe, on Grande Terre. With my parents, we're visiting the sugar cane cutters friends.
Our car stopped in front of their wood house. We enter in the house and we're greeted with a goat colombo for lunch. I must have 6 or 7 years I let myself listening the music of creole language, I look outside it's beautiful, the sugar cane in the field are glowing under the sun.
The meal is finished, it's 3:00 p.m. I left the table and go to play in the fields of sugar canes. I see on the ground a 'coupela' (a sword to cut sugar cane). I pick it up, I play with it, by miming cane cutters gestures, it's very heavy and escapes from my hand to see it fly deep into the sugar cane field. I can't find it ...
I sheepishly returned in tears and confesses to having lost the coupela to the house master. I see his face harden, then a generous smile is drawed on his facet and said that's nothing 'You must buy me another one !
Reassured, I ask my parents to go to nuy it immediately. After we were handing the coupela to the house master, we tun back home ...
A week goes by, at the following weekend we returned to see these friends, and we find our friend in his house with the right hand bandaged with a bloodstained bandage ! I am horrified, I feel an inexplicable guilt rising in me. The master of the house, says that the former coupela had its handle skated to the shape of his hand ... But the new one, the handle is not done yet !
It will be years before this is done !
In the meantime, stick with the effort snatched the skin of his hand !
I go out of the house horrified in tears, I see the coupela on the ground with the handle in a bloody puddle of blood on the ground ...
This vision reached me violently, I make a trial alone and said aloud, "We do not play with a working tool ! "
End

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire